This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for solidstatekc.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, web forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the Contact Us form provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website is not designed to collect or store sensitive information. It does not have a security certificate. Users are not required to provide passwords or enter in any other security information to use the website. This website does not process any payments or collect any payment information. When contacting us through this website, please do not enter any personal health information.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, quality improvement or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.